SATURDAY 1ST DEC 2018
BOOK A STALL
The Yulefest Christmas Market has been running for 6 years and is an integral part of the event day.
Last year (2017) we gained record numbers of visitors throughout the day making it our most successful Yulefest so far.
We want you to be a part of that for 2018 and our Market Stall Spaces are now open to be booked.
We are looking for vendors who are ready to get into the festive spirit and sell their wares.
If sell Hot Food, Artisan Food, Craft/Stocking fillers or have some great ideas to keep the children entertained in our new Childrens Area then we want to hear from you.
STALL AREAS & PRICING
This years Yulefest sees us building on the success of the last 6 years.
We are intoducing 2 New Areas this year which will increase the market by 25 stalls, and you can be part of it.
We have listen to feedback and this year are offering 2 types of craft/retail stalls. Premium & Standard.
The Premium stalls are located by the stage and offer a space in the main festival area.
The Standard stalls are located down the other end of the road along with the Fun Fair Rides. These are still in a great postion to capture footfall especially with the opposite Fun Fair trade.
A map of all areas will be available soon.
HOT FOOD AREA - £110
These stall are for hot food stalls only
Hot Food Vendors are required to provide their own power.
ARTISAN AREA - £80
These stall are for vendors of artisand food & drink only. e.g Bakers, cakes, olives, cheese, oils etc
Power is unavailable for this area, however vendors can bring their own at request.
CHILDRENS AREA - £TBC
These stall are for childrens activity stalls. Face Painting, Sand Art, Craft, Sweets etc
Power is available at request and cost.
PREMIUM STALLS - £60
These stall are located the stage end of the event area. These stalls are for Craft/Retail vendors.
Power is available at request and cost.
STANDARD STALLS - £30
These stall are located the fun fair end of the event area. These stall are for Craft/Retail vendors.
Power is unavailable for this area.
Each stall space is 3m x 3m and stall holders are required to provide their own gazebos, chairs tables & anything needed to run your stall.
You are also required to provide weights for your gazebo as the wind can be quite strong on the event area.
All above prices now also include a £10 licence fee. This is for the temporary Street Trading licence which you are required to have when trading on the highway.
APPLY FOR A STALL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In an effort to make the festival run smoothly and adhere to our health & safety policy we enforce some stallholder terms & conditions which all stallholders must adhere to.
1. In order to secure your booking, a complete application & full payment is required.
2. All stall holders must complete a risk assessment, and provide this to the organisers. (This will be sent with your stallholder information pack.) Stallholders must have public liability insurance, and a copy given to the festival organisers no later than 2 month's before the festival start. Failure to do so could mean your booking is cancelled and no refund given.
3. As the festival is held on a closed road, all stallholders taking money will be required to hold a street trading licence. The licence is applied through us, and the £10 cost added to your invoice amount.
4. Stallholders who do not hold a street trading licence & are taking money will be asked to leave. (no refunds given)
5. All stallholders must arrive at their allocated time and have cars off site by 9:30am at the latest. We advise you to unload your car and move it to the allocated car park prior to setting up your stall.
6. Stallholders must keep their stalls open until the close of the festival day when they can be taken down and removed. Operating times: 10am - 7pm.
7. Yulefest is not responsible for any loss or damage during the festival day.
8. Cancellation policy: cancellations received before 1st September 2018 will receive 50% refund of the booking fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after this date.
9. Food sellers are reminded that this is a community festival, so please keep food prices as low as possible. Sellers deemed to be too expensive will be asked to reduce their prices or asked to leave. (no refunds given)
10. Stall holders will not be allowed to bring their vehicles back on-site during the duration of the festival until deemed safe to do so by the festival organisers.
11. All Stallholders are required to bring a gazebo for their pitch and these must have adaquate weights as the festival area can be windy.
12. Along with your gazebo you must bring with you everything required to run your stall. This means tables, chairs etc. We are unable to assist with anything you have left behind.
13. Confirmation of pitch number and details will only be given upon full payment of stall space. Full payment must be received no later than 1st September 2018 (3 months before festival date).
14. If full payment is not received before this date, your stall space may be sold on to other stallholders.
15. Power can be provide to stallholders in allocated electricity areas, but this must be requested with your application and is charged at £15.
16. Festival Organisers have the right to change the terms & conditions at anytime.