Applications for Yulefest 2017 are now open.
Each stall space is 3m x 3m and stall holders are required to provide their own gazebos, chairs tables & anything needed to run your stall. You are also required to provide weights for your gazebo as the wind can be quite strong on the event area.
Power can be provided by the festival organisers at a cost of £10 which will be added to your invoice. You will be required to provide an extension lead in order to connect to our power supply. We recommend a wind up extension cable and not an extension bar.
View or download our application pack below, and apply to be part of something special.
In an effort to make the festival run smoothly and adhere to our health & safety policy we enforce some stallholder terms & conditions which all stallholders must adhere to.
1. In order to secure your booking, a complete application full payment is required.
2. All stall holders must complete a risk assessment, and provide this to the organisers. (This will be sent with your stallholder information pack.) Stallholders must have public liability insurance, and a copy given to the festival organisers 1 month before the festival start.
3. As the festival is held on a closed road, all stallholders taking money will be required to hold a street trading licence. Licence can be applied through us, but cost will be paid by stall holder.
4. Stallholders who do not hold a street trading licence & are taking money will be asked to leave. (no refunds given)
5. All stallholders must arrive at their allocated time and have cars off site by the time advised. (Times will be sent out nearer the time)
6. Stallholders must keep their stalls open until the close of the festival day when they can be taken down and removed. Operating times: Saturday 10am - 7pm.
7. Yulefest is not responsible for any loss or damage during the festival day.
8. Cancellation policy: cancellations received before 1st September 2017 will receive 50% refund of the booking fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after this date.
9. Food sellers are reminded that this is a community festival, so please keep food prices as low as possible. Sellers deemed to be too expensive will be asked to reduce their prices or asked to leave. (no refunds given)
10. Stall holders will not be allowed to bring their vehicles back on-site during the duration of the festival until deemed safe to do so by the festival organisers.
11. Confirmation of pitch number and details will only be given upon full payment of stall space. Full payment must be received no later than 1st September 2017 (3 months before festival date).
12. If full payment is not received before this date, your stall space may be sold on to other stallholders.
13. Power can be provide to stallholders but this must be requested with your application and is charged at £15.
14. Festival Organisers have the right to change the terms & conditions at anytime.
Download a pack and mail back to us or fill out our simple online form