BOOK A STALL
MARKET APPLICATION 2019
Applications are now open below for market stall places at Yulefest 2019.
We have numerous stalls available to suit your business from Hot Food & Artisan to Premium and Standard stalls. Whatever your budget you should find something for you.
With over 4000 in attendance throughout the day, despite the rain, last year your certain to be able to make it great day for you and all the people that visit YuleFest.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
stall areas & pricing
Last years introduction of a standard stall was a great addition to the market and saw many more stallholders exhibiting their wares.
We are going to continue them this year alongside our Premium, Hot Food & Artisan stalls.
However, we are sorry to say the Children's area has gone as this area didn't prove right for both us and the stallholders.
Please note prices below do not include licence fee of £10 which is chargeable if you are accepting payments on the highway.
Our stalls and prices are as follows:
hot food - £120
These stalls are for hot food stalls only
Hot Food Vendors are required to provide their own power.
artisan - £70
These stalls are for vendors of artisan food & drink only. e.g Bakers, cakes, olives, cheese, oils etc
Power is unavailable for this area, however, vendors can bring their own at request.
premium - £60
These stalls are located at the stage end of the event area. These stalls are for Craft/Retail vendors.
Power is available at request and cost.
standard - £25
These stalls are located at the entrance end of the event area. These stalls are for Craft/Retail vendors.
Power is unavailable for this stall type.
please select the right area dependant on what you are selling. If the wrong stall type is selected we will change it.
stallholder terms & conditions
In an effort to make the festival run smoothly and adhere to our health & safety policy we enforce some stallholder terms & conditions which all stallholders must adhere to.
1. In order to secure your booking, a complete application & full payment is required.
2. All stallholders must complete a risk assessment, and provide this to the organisers. (This will be sent with your stallholder information pack.) Stallholders must have public liability insurance, and a copy given to the festival organisers no later than 2 months before the festival start. Failure to do so could mean your booking is cancelled and no refund given.
3. As the festival is held on a closed road, all stallholders taking money will be required to hold a street trading licence. The licence is applied through us, and the £10 cost added to your invoice amount.
4. Stallholders who do not hold a street trading licence & are taking money will be asked to leave. (no refunds are given)
5. All stallholders must arrive at their allocated time and have cars off-site by 10:30 am at the latest. We ask that your stall equipment is unloaded into your numbered stall area upon arrival, and your car removed asap into the car park.
6. Stallholders must keep their stalls open until the close of the festival day when they can be taken down and removed. Operating times: 11am - 7pm.
7. Yulefest is not responsible for any loss or damage to your equipment etc during the festival day.
8. Cancellation policy: cancellations received before 1st September 2019 will receive a 50% refund of the booking fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after this date.
9. Food sellers are reminded that this is a community festival, so please keep food prices as low as possible. Sellers deemed to be too expensive will be asked to reduce their prices or asked to leave. (no refunds given)
10. Stall holders will not be allowed to bring their vehicles back on-site during the duration of the festival until deemed safe to do so by the festival organisers.
11. All Stallholders are required to bring a strong gazebo for their pitch and these must have adequate weights as the festival area can be windy. The road becomes a wind tunnel and stalls have buckled before so we ask that your stall is strong enough to withstand high winds.
12. Along with your gazebo, you must bring with you everything required to run your stall. This means tables, chairs etc. We are unable to assist with anything you have left behind.
13. We advise that you bring enough support with you in order to put your stall up. Our volunteers will be busy putting the rest of the festival area together and therefore will not be on hand to offer help.
14. Confirmation of pitch number and details will only be given upon full payment of stall space. Full payment must be received no later than 1st September 2018 (3 months before festival date).
15. If full payment is not received before this date, your stall space may be sold on to other stallholders.
16. Power can be provided to stallholders in allocated electricity areas, but this must be requested with your application and is charged at £15. The allocated area is premium stall area only. Artisan and Hot Food Stalls are required to bring their own power source by agreement of the YuleFest committee.
17. Festival Organisers have the right to change the terms & conditions at any time.